MINIMAL ACCESS, BARIATRIC AND GI SURGERY:
GI surgery, also known as gastrointestinal surgery, deals with the all the parts of the gastrointestinal tract. It includes all cancers and benign condition of oesophagus, stomach, liver, spleen, pancreas, small and large intestine. Our experts routinely perform all kinds of the open & laparoscopic procedure with best possible results. We offer basic and advanced laparoscopic procedure for most of the surgeries involving GI tract.
Minimal access surgery today has become a gold standard for treatment of many abdominal problems. Laparoscopy is a low-risk, minimally invasive procedure and the advantages include: fast recovery, less post-operative pain, minimal and cosmetic incision, less blood loss, minimum post-surgery stay in the hospital and easy return to daily routine.
Basic laparoscopic procedures:
Packages for most of the basic procedures at Advanced Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences include:
- Lap. Cholecystectomy (For gall bladder stones) including
- SILS (Single incision laparoscopic surgery).
- Lap. Appendectomy (SILS).
- Lap. Hernias (All type of hernias being done by laparoscopy.
- Lap. For Acute Abdomen in an emergency.
- Lap. For Paediatric Problems.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy.
- MIPH (Minimally invasive procedure for piles i.e. stapled Haemorrhoidectomy).
ADVANCED LAPROSCOPIC PROCEDURES
- Common bile duct stones (Laparoscopic and Endoscopicaly)
- Laparoscopy for achalasia cardia.
- Laparoscopy for hiatus hernia.
- Laparoscopy for pseudo pancreatic cysts.
- Laparoscopy for hydatid cyst and liver cysts.
- Laparoscopy for gastric malignancy (cancer).
- Laparoscopy for benign and malignancy conditions of the oesophagus.
- Laparoscopy for benign and malignant condition of small and large intestine.
- Laparoscopic right/ left Hemicolectomy.
- Laparoscopic Adrenlactomy.
- Laparoscopic Spleenactomy.
- Laparoscopy for rectal prolapse.
- Laparoscopy for rectal cancer.
- STARR (Stapled Transrectal Resection).
- Laparoscopic/Open whipples procedure (PancreaticoDuodectomy for cancer pancreas).